Tuesday, March 8, 2016 - 6:00pm
TOWN of WAREHAM
Board of Selectmen
6:00 P.M. Wareham Multi-Service Center, Selectmen’s Meeting Room 320,
48 Marion Road, Wareham, MA
6:00 P.M. – Open Session
6:00 P.M. – Enter into Executive Session
- M.G.L. 30A § (2) Town Administrator Contract negotiations– To conduct strategy sessions in preparation for negotiations with nonunion personnel or to conduct collective bargaining sessions or contract negotiations with nonunion person.
- CALL TO ORDER BY CHAIRMAN
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- CITIZENS PARTICIPATION
- APPOINTMENTS/REAPPOINTMENTS/ INTERVIEWS
- LICENSES AND PERMITS
- Hearing at approximately 7:15 p.m. on the application from E.B. Auto Sales, 773 Main Street, Wareham for a Class II license.
- Application for (1) one day wines & malt licenses by The Bartending Service of New England.
- Request for the use of Town roads by the Gleason Family YMCA for their Armed Forces Day 5K Road Race to be held on Saturday, May 21, 2016.
- TOWN BUSINESS
- Vote on surplus property.
- Discussion of remote access policy.
- Discussion of fines for collection bin containers.
- Discussion of warrant articles.
- Any other Town business not reasonably anticipated 48 hours prior to the posting of this meeting.
- TOWN ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
- LIAISON/INITIATIVE REPORTS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Authorization to sign bills and documents, etc.
- Approval of meeting minutes of: March 1, 2016
- Authorize payment to the Law Office of Richard P. Bowen
- SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS APPROVED BY THE BOARD