March 15, 2016
TOWN of WAREHAM
Board of Selectmen
6:00 P.M. Wareham Multi-Service Center, Selectmen’s Meeting Room 320,
48 Marion Road, Wareham, MA 02571
6:00 P.M. – Open Session
6:00 P.M. – Enter into Executive Session
- M.G.L. 30A § (2) Town Administrator Contract negotiations– To conduct strategy sessions in preparation for negotiations with nonunion personnel or to conduct collective bargaining sessions or contract negotiations with nonunion person.
1. CALL TO ORDER BY CHAIRMAN
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- CITIZENS PARTICIPATION
- APPOINTMENTS/REAPPOINTMENTS/ INTERVIEWS
- LICENSES AND PERMITS
- Renewal of Seasonal Liquor Licenses under the provisions of Chapter 138 of MGL for the year 2016:
- Common Victualer All Alcoholic Beverages License issued to Project Half Shell, Inc., d/b/a Quahog Republic, Erik C. Bevans, Manager, 197 Onset Avenue, Onset.
- Club All Alcoholic Beverages License issued to Point Independence Yacht Club, Inc., d/b/a Point Independence Yacht Club, Dennis Langlais, Manager, 15 Independence Lane, Onset.
- Stash’s Onset Beach, Nicoletta Papantoniadis, Manager, 182 Onset Avenue, Onset.
- Request from the Fan Club, 2859 Cranberry Highway, Wareham for temporary change of hours to host a pool tournament.
- Application for (6) one day wines & malt licenses by Buzzards Play Productions.
- TOWN BUSINESS
- Authorize the Chairman to send a letter to the Army Corps of Engineers re: Wareham River/Narrows.
- Discussion and possible vote on fines & fees for Junk Dealers & Flea Markets
- Discussion and possible votes on Town Meeting Warrant Articles with the Finance Committee.
- Board to close Special Town Meeting Warrant
- Any other Town business not reasonably anticipated 48 hours prior to the posting of this meeting.
- TOWN ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
- LIAISON/INITIATIVE REPORTS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Authorization to sign bills and documents, etc.
- SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS APPROVED BY THE BOARD