March 22, 2016
TOWN of WAREHAM
Board of Selectmen
6:00 P.M. Wareham Multi-Service Center, Selectmen’s Meeting Room 320,
48 Marion Road, Wareham, MA 02571
6:00 P.M. – Open Session
6:00 P.M. – Enter into Executive Session
- M.G.L. 30A § (2) Town Administrator Contract negotiations– To conduct strategy sessions in preparation for negotiations with nonunion personnel or to conduct collective bargaining sessions or contract negotiations with nonunion person.
1. CALL TO ORDER BY CHAIRMAN
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- CITIZENS PARTICIPATION
- APPOINTMENTS/REAPPOINTMENTS/ INTERVIEWS
- LICENSES AND PERMITS
- Application by Wareham Little League, Inc., c/o Quirino doCanto for the use of Town roads for their annual Little League Parade on Sunday, April 24, 2016 starting at 11:30 a.m. (rain date May 1, 2016).
- Application by the Church of the Good Shepherd, c/o Rev. Bernier for the use of Town roads for their annual Greater Wareham Walk for Hunger on Sunday, May 1, 2016 starting at 1pm.
- Renewal of Season Liquor Licenses under the provisions of Chapter 138 of MGL for the year 2016 for Stash’s Onset Beach, Nicoletta Papantoniadis, Manager, 182 Onset Avenue, Onset.
- TOWN BUSINESS
- Vote to approve the MA Clean Water Trust Septic Program Interim Loan
- Vote and approve the seasonal liquor license renewal certification.
- Vote to accept the recommendation from the Veterans Council re: Makeup of the Veterans Council Committee.
- FY15 Audit.
- Vote on the hiring of a temporary Town Planner.
- Any other Town business not reasonably anticipated 48 hours prior to the posting of this meeting.
- TOWN ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
- LIAISON/INITIATIVE REPORTS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Authorization to sign bills and documents, etc.
- Authorize payment to the Law Office of Richard P. Bowen.
- Approval of meeting minutes of: April 7, 2015; June 23, 2015; July 28, 2015.
- SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS APPROVED BY THE BOARD