Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 7:00pm
March 29, 2016
TOWN of WAREHAM
Board of Selectmen
7:00 P.M. Wareham Multi-Service Center, Selectmen’s Meeting Room 320, 48 Marion Road, Wareham, MA
- CALL TO ORDER BY CHAIRMAN
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- CITIZENS PARTICIPATION
- APPOINTMENTS/REAPPOINTMENTS/ INTERVIEWS
- LICENSES AND PERMITS
- Application for (1) day wines & malt beverages license by Wareham Village Association.
- Request from Café Soleil, 241 Main Street, Wareham for a temporary change of hours for a private function.
- Change of Officers/Directors for Red Robin International, Inc., d/b/a Red Robin Gourmet Burgers.
- TOWN BUSINESS
- Update on Library fundraiser events by Priscilla Porter
- Vote to accept donation to the Wareham Free Library
- Vote to accept the recommendation from the Veterans Council re: makeup of the Veterans Council Committee
- Vote on the release of the Tri-partite agreement for Jonathan Estates
- Discussion and vote to call second Special Town meeting on April 25, 2016 at 7:30 p.m. at the Wareham High School Auditorium, 7 Viking Drive, Wareham.
- Discussion and vote to open second Special Town Meeting warrant on March 29, 2016 and to close warrant on Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
- Discussion of warrant articles
- Discussion and vote to approve the Town Administrator’s contract.
- Any other Town business not reasonably anticipated 48 hours prior to the posting of this meeting.
- TOWN ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
- LIAISON/INITIATIVE REPORTS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Authorization to sign bills and documents, etc.
- Approval of meeting minutes of: March 15, 2016;
- SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS APPROVED BY THE BOARD