Saturday, April 2, 2016 - 3:02pm
April 5, 2016
TOWN of WAREHAM
Board of Selectmen
7:00 P.M. Wareham Multi-Service Center, Selectmen’s Meeting Room 320, 48 Marion Road, Wareham, MA
- CALL TO ORDER BY CHAIRMAN
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- CITIZENS PARTICIPATION
- APPOINTMENTS/REAPPOINTMENTS/ INTERVIEWS
- LICENSES AND PERMITS
- Application from PT&P Inc. d/b/a Olympic Pizza & Subs, 2605 Cranberry Highway, Wareham for a Common Victualler’s License.
- TOWN BUSINESS
- Discussion with the School Department
- Discussion of warrant articles.
- Recognition of service: Stephen Holmes, Retiring Selectmen
- Any other Town business not reasonably anticipated 48 hours prior to the posting of this meeting.
- TOWN ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
- LIAISON/INITIATIVE REPORTS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Authorization to sign bills and documents, etc.
- Authorize payment to the law office of Attorney Richard Bowen
- SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS APPROVED BY THE BOARD