Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 6:00pm
April 19, 2016
TOWN of WAREHAM
Board of Selectmen
6:00 P.M. Wareham Multi-Service Center, Room 320, 48 Marion Road, Wareham, MA
6:00 P.M. Open Session
6:00 P.M. Enter into Executive Session
- M.G.L. 30A § 21 (a) (3) Union Contracts – To discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining or litigation if an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the bargaining or litigating position of the public body and the chair so declares.
1. CALL TO ORDER BY CHAIRMAN
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- CITIZENS PARTICIPATION
- APPOINTMENTS/REAPPOINTMENTS/ INTERVIEWS
- Conservation Commission
- LICENSES AND PERMITS
- 7:15 pm Hearing – Inflammable Fluids License application submitted by Roby’s Propane Gas, Inc., 878 County Road, Wareham, MA.
- TOWN BUSINESS
- Request from the Don’t Trash Wareham to place signs on Town Property.
- Discussion of warrant articles.
- Discussion re: Quarterly or more frequent meetings with Town boards & committees.
- Possible reassignment of liaisons to Boards, Committees & Commissions.
- Report on Junk Dealers & Collection Bin applications.
- Any other Town business not reasonably anticipated 48 hours prior to the posting of this meeting.
- TOWN ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
- LIAISON/INITIATIVE REPORTS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Authorization to sign bills and documents, etc.
- SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS APPROVED BY THE BOARD