Tuesday, June 7, 2016 - 4:20pm
TOWN of WAREHAM
Board of Selectmen
7:00 P.M. Wareham Multi-Service Center, Selectmen’s Meeting Room 320, 48 Marion Road, Wareham, MA
- CALL TO ORDER BY CHAIRMAN
- ROLL CALL
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- CITIZENS PARTICIPATION
- APPOINTMENTS/REAPPOINTMENTS/ INTERVIEWS
- Reappointments to Marine Resources Commission – Donald Jepson & Lawrence Bearse.
- Reappointments to Board of Health – Glenn Monteiro, Catherine Phinney & Dr. Thomas Gleason.
- LICENSES AND PERMITS
- Hearing at approximately 7:15 pm on the application of Charles Maxim & Joshua Reitsma on the renewal of grants W4, W4 1/2 & W5.
- Request from Café Soleil, 241 Main Street, Wareham for a temporary change of hours for a private function on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 from 6pm-10pm.
- Application for 2 one-day liquor license by the Dudley L. Brown, Post 2846 VFW, 4 Gibbs Ball Park Road, Onset, MA.
- Application for a one-day liquor license by B&M Clambake Co., Inc., 560 York Avenue, Pawtucket, RI
- Application for (5) one day wines & malt beverages licenses by Buzzards Play Productions.
- Salvation Army – approval of 6 collection bin applications and 1 second hand dealer license
- American Red Cross – 2 collection bins applications
- TOWN BUSINESS
- CEDA – discussion and possible vote regarding transfer of oversight powers as they pertain to personnel, organizational and day-to-day operations.
- Discussion of procedures to be followed by Selectmen regarding possible zoning by-law changes
- Notification of Seasonal Status change for Shellfish Harvesting in Wareham from Massachusetts Department of Division of Marine Fisheries.
- Authorization for Municipal Maintenance to repair Greengate Lane, Elizabeth Lane and Lincoln Highway.
- Any other Town business not reasonably anticipated 48 hours prior to the posting of this meeting.
- TOWN ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
- LIAISON/INITIATIVE REPORTS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Authorization to sign bills and documents, etc.
- Authorize payment to the Law Office of Attorney Richard Bowen
- SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS APPROVED BY THE BOARD