November 4 | 9 a.m. | 5K Trail Run during Cranberry Harvest
Enjoy this nature lover’s trail run/walk around the cranberry bogs held each November during cranberry country’s favorite time of year! Children, adults, runners, walkers, nature enthusiasts, environmentalists, and cranberry lovers will enjoy this beautiful route while learning some berry fun facts along the way! Proceeds benefit the Cranberry Educational Foundation.
Runner/Walker Goodies & Post Race Fun
- All registered participants will receive an event t-shirt.
- Cranberry themed refreshments will be offered after the race for all to enjoy.
- Unique event inspired awards will also be presented.
The race is named for Robert "Grumpy" Conway, a longtime A.D. Makepeace Company employee and nature-lover who passed away in 2010. A special display of his nature-inspired photography will be available for viewing during the post-race festivities.
Registration is Easy!
- Advance Registration | Prior to November 3 | Register Online | SAVE $10!
- During Advance Number Pick Up | November 3 | 4 - 6:30 p.m. | Box Mill Hall
- Day of Registration | November 4 | 7:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. | Box Mill Hall