Wednesday, December 9, 2015 - 4:00pm
Wareham Cultural Council
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
4:00 PM. Room 27 – Town Hall
- Discuss all grants in general, reviewing the goal of benefitting the town of Wareham, and provide any applicant’s supporting materials as requested by any board members. Allow time for recording any reconsideration of votes.
- Discuss each board member’s procedures for appearance of conflict of interest
- Discuss and vote on a maximum dollar amount for grants.
- Discuss Administrative Funds used in 2015 and vote on Administrative Funds to be used for 2016.
- Review and vote on each grant application individually.
- Tabulate all votes, list priority by the entire council for all grant applications.
- If necessary, discuss and vote on how to disperse any small dollar amount which may remain after the priority list is completed.
- Review of procedure to send out disapproval letters first, and then waiting a fifteen-day period before sending out approval letters.
- New Business from any Wareham Cultural Council Member.