WAREHAM FIRE DISTRICT-WATER DEPARTMENT
Meeting Posting and Agenda
Board of Water Commissioners
All meetings are held at 2550 Cranberry Highway, Wareham, MA unless otherwise noted.
March 6, 2017 – Regular Meeting
Monday @ 5:30 p.m.
1. Call meeting to order and recording announcement.
2. Accounting and management items:
a Approve minutes.
b Review and sign bills.
c Budget Report or Water Quality Report.
d 44 Obery Street, Plymouth MA (Plymouth County Commission) - Request for Abatement.
e Tihonet Fish Club – Request permission for access to fish.
3. Project Updates:
a Review of Draft Updated Rules and Regulations.
b Review of Draft Employee Manual.
c Workshop flyer update.
d Water Asset Management Update
5. Approval vote on proposed FY18 Budget and Warrant Articles.
6. Public comment and request for future agenda items.
7. Executive Session - Exemption No. 3: To discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining or litigation if an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the bargaining or litigating position of the public body and the chair so declares.
8. Next meetings:
a BoWC Meeting: Tentatively March 20, 2017 (see public posting for final date and time)
b Warrant Article Workshop – Tentatively March 16, 2017, 7 pm at High School Auditorium. (see public posting for final date and time)
c District Meeting – April 10, 2017, 7 pm at High School Auditorium
The agenda items are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.