WAREHAM FIRE DISTRICT-WATER DEPARTMENT
Meeting Posting and Agenda
Board of Water Commissioners
All meetings are held at 2550 Cranberry Highway, Wareham, MA unless otherwise noted.
May 8, 2017 – Regular Meeting
Monday @ 5:30 p.m.
1. Call meeting to order and recording announcement.
2. Accounting and management items:
a Approve minutes.
b Review and sign bills.
c Appeal for payment on car damage by Sheryl Salim – Graham Street.
d Budget report.
e Discussion on hiring staff considering retirement(s).
3. Project Updates:
a Meeting with Sewer Commissioner’s representative on sharing meter reading - Jim Gibertti.
b Review of draft updated Rules and Regulations.
c Review of draft Employee Manual.
d Well No.
3 Rehab Update.
a Blueleaf Pilot Testing Amendment.
b Discussion on GMC dump truck.
c Discussion of task order contract.
5. Public comment and request for future agenda items.
6. Executive Session: Exemption No. 3: To discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining or litigation if an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the bargaining or litigating position of the public body and the chair so declares.
7. Next meetings: a BoWC Meeting – Tentatively May 22nd , 2017. See posting.
The agenda items are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the
meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought
up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.