WAREHAM FIRE DISTRICT-WATER DEPARTMENT
Meeting Posting and Agenda Joint Meeting with
Board of Water Commissioners
All meetings are held at 2550 Cranberry Highway, Wareham, MA unless otherwise noted. July 10, 2017 – Regular Meeting
Monday @ 5:00 p.m.
1. Call meeting to order and recording announcement.
2. Accounting and management items:
a Approve minutes.
b Review and sign bills.
a Well 6 roof rehabilitation.
b Glenn Charlie tank railing replacement.
c Well Maintenance Program.
d Water rate study.
e System development charge review.
f Annual IT service contract.
4. Sixty Percent Design Presentation of Proposal Maple Springs Water Purification Plant. (Joint meeting component)
a Discussion on PV for roof.
b Discussion on providing generator services for select Maple Springs Well(s) to pair with proposed plant.
c Discussion of Life Cycle Cost procurement of major equipment.
5. Public comment and request for future agenda items.
6. Move to Prudential Committee meeting (close of joint meeting. End of BoWC meeting).
7. Next meetings:
a BoWC Meeting - Tentatively July 24th, 2017. See posting
b BoWC Meeting - Tentatively August 7th, 2017. See posting
The agenda items are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the
meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought
up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.