Wednesday, August 9, 2017 - 7:00pm
Agenda Wareham Marine Resources Commission
August 9, 2017
Multi-Services Center, Room 228
- Review of minutes from prior meeting
- Presentation by guest speaker Steve Patterson who with Dave Paling own an operatethe Crooked River Shellfish Farm thatis growing oysters on the shellfish grant closest to Long Beach.
- Harbormaster presentation on his oyster and quahog propagation and restoration
- Report from Don Jepson & Larry Bearse & Alan Slavin who attended the Baker-Polito Administration Dredging Listening Session-South Shore that was held Wednesday August 2nd in Plymouth
- Update relating to follow-up to dredging requests sent by Wareham Harbormaster & Town Selectmen to Army Corps of Engineers
- Selectmen's reaction to MRC letter regarding resignations of two Marine Resources Commission members.
- Harbormaster's project update
- Old Business
- New Business
- Other business as brought forward by members