Wednesday, October 4, 2017 - 7:00pm
Agenda Wareham Marine Resources Commission
Meeting October 4, 2017
Multi-Services Building Room 228
- Review of minutes from prior meeting
- Discussion regarding front page article in the Wareham Courier which describes the importance to the Town's residents and businesses to support the Town's application to the Army Corps of Engineers to obtain priority to dredge the Wareham River Channel
- Update from Harbormaster on progress made in providing information requested by the Army Corps of Engineers regarding the Town's application to dredge the Wareham River Channel.
- Harbormaster's project update & information regarding the grant application for a Seaport Council grant to repair and improve the Onset Pier and facilities
- Discussion regarding forming a shellfish committee.
- Old Business
- New Business
- Other business as brought forward by members