THIS MEETING WILL BE CONDUCTED USING ZOOM TECHNOLOGY
WAREHAM SCHOOL COMMITTEE
THURSDAY, MAY 7, 2020
Per Governor Baker’s order suspending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A sec. 20, the public will not be allowed to physically access this School Committee meeting. Members of the public can access the meeting via live television on Wareham Community Television (Channel 28 Verizon & Channel 97 Comcast). Within 24 hours this meeting will be posted on warehamtv youtube channel and available on: www.warehamtv.org. The School Committee reserves the right to implement additional remote participation.
1. Call Meeting to Order/Roll Call 7:00 p.m.
2. Minutes of the Meeting – April 23, 2020 7:05 p.m.
3. Report of the Director of Student Services – Mrs. Fay 7:10 p.m.
4. Approval of Student Opportunity Act Plan – Dr. Schwamb 7:20 p.m.
5. Approval of District Handbook 2020-21 7:30 p.m.
6. Request to Increase Hourly Wage of Cafeteria Workers and Bus Drivers during COVID-19 7:40 p.m.
7. Acceptance of Gifts 7:50 p.m.
8. Report of the Superintendent 7:55 p.m.
• Approval of Bill and Payroll Warrants
• COVID-19 Update
9. Report of the School Committee 8:00 p.m.
• School Building Committee
10. Any other business 8:10 p.m.
(not reasonably anticipated 48 hours prior to the posting of the meeting)